Click here for more info. |
- Braun Swing-Away Lift
- B&D Six-way power seat
- Power Slide Door
- Left Foot Accelerator
- 2000 Ford E150 Chateau
- Power Everything, Cruise, Tilt
- Front and Rear AC
- AM/FM/CD Six Speakers
- 102,000 miles
- It's in pretty good shape but if it was perfect you'd pay $60,000
- I am the original owner. It has had no accidents and no major problems except for the transmission which I replaced last year.
- Kelly Blue Book is $5900
- To buy all of the equipment and install it would cost over $16,000
- $7,500 is a bargain - see Disableddealer.com for comps
I use a chair and I drove from the six-way seat. I love the Braun Swing-Away because it takes so little space to park compared to traditional lifts. If you are taking a wheelchair passenger you should add additional tie-downs.