Teal Sherer, creator and star of the award-winning web series, My Gimpy Life, has launched a $50,000 Kickstarter campaign to help fund the show’s second season. The comedy is based on Sherer’s life and the awkward adventures she experiences as a wheelchair-using actress trying to make it in Hollywood. My Gimpy Life won two International Academy of Web Television Awards for best directing and best female performance in a comedy in its first season. The online campaign can be found at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1993187916/my-gimpy-life-season-two. To see highlights of season one, go to http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8DFDC12B1B8CFC85.
- Erika Bogan Demonstrates the MV-1 to Hillary Clinton
- Frustrated About Trying to Get Your Broken Wheelchair Fixed? You Are Not Alone.
- A Closer Look at the Hands-Free Ogo Power Chair
- Advocates for Individuals with Disabilities Gifts American Vet with Mobility Chair and Mission
- Learning to Shed the “I Can’ts” of Paralysis and Focusing on the “I Cans”