Teal Sherer, creator and star of the award-winning web series, My Gimpy Life, has launched a $50,000 Kickstarter campaign to help fund the show’s second season. The comedy is based on Sherer’s life and the awkward adventures she experiences as a wheelchair-using actress trying to make it in Hollywood. My Gimpy Life won two International Academy of Web Television Awards for best directing and best female performance in a comedy in its first season. The online campaign can be found at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1993187916/my-gimpy-life-season-two. To see highlights of season one, go to http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8DFDC12B1B8CFC85.
- New Mobility’s Biweekly Newsletter – September 20, 2017
- Virtual Reality Project May Give New Wheelchair Users a Confidence Boost
- Disability Groups Sound Alarm Against H.R. 620’s Attack on the ADA
- 2017 Disability Equality Index Shows Employment Progress
- My Successful Accessible Road Trip to Travelers’ Rest Fest