The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis announced July 31 that the FDA has approved a human clinical trial testing the safety of implanting a person’s own Schwann cells into newly-injured spinal cords. More info: www.miamiproject.miami.edu.
- New Mobility’s Biweekly Newsletter – September 20, 2017
- Virtual Reality Project May Give New Wheelchair Users a Confidence Boost
- Disability Groups Sound Alarm Against H.R. 620’s Attack on the ADA
- 2017 Disability Equality Index Shows Employment Progress
- My Successful Accessible Road Trip to Travelers’ Rest Fest