The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis announced July 31 that the FDA has approved a human clinical trial testing the safety of implanting a person’s own Schwann cells into newly-injured spinal cords. More info: www.miamiproject.miami.edu.
- Did We Only Take from the Civil Rights Movement?
- Paralyzed Teen Jerika Bolen Dies, as Planned
- Bezgraniz Couture Inclusive Clothing Coming to LA Fashion Week
- Travel Opportunities for People with Disabilities Have Increased, but Is it Too Late For Me?
- Finally — Hands-Free Pokémon GO is Possible (for a Price)